EVIL WOMEN


Fiends and Ghouls Your Animation may take a few seconds to load 




These are made to be shared with your Fiendish friends. 
Everything I make is made to be Shared or Scared.
so please feel feel and share the Horror if you like. 


Please share this with someone special to you. or to your wall. 
and thank you for Viewing my Animations. :).


HOW TO SCARE: to Google+
to share to just one person hit to 1up button. 
then click on the box that pops up.
type  +AND THE NAME OF THE PERSON.
YOU WANT TO SCARE THIS WITH. 
(make sure to remove your circles first)
They will receive a Horrifying Animation. :) 
or you can just post to your wall for your Favorite Fiends and Ghouls 
to open this blog click here

















please feel free to visit.
my other animation blogs.
if you dare. Hehehehehee
EVILAND
Dark at Heart Animations 
Angels & Fairy Animations
Rainbow Colored Animations
Dark Humor Animations 
Dark & Evil Animations
All My Animation Blogs in one site
Broken at Heart
Nature Wallpaper
My Screen Savers
Dark at Heart 2
Funny GIFs
FML
Dark and Evil Tribal Art
Sweet at Heart
Online Archive of Evil









Get Dark at Heart Animations for Google Currents
Dark at Heart Animations on Google Currents
Keep up to Date with my animations 
 your iPhone or Android or Tablet
Want to read this edition optimized for your phone or tablet?
Get Google Currents for Android, iPhone and iPad







#gif #animations #horror #animated #evil #horror #Halloween #christopher stokes #cool pictures #dark and evil animations


Feel Free to Leave me a Scream or Let me know if there is some you hated or loved or want to see animated here on Dark and Evil. 



TO ALL OF YOU WHO VISIT MY BLOGS I WANT TO PERSONAL THANK YOU. 
if not for your interest and support in my animations. I never would have made any more. Thank you